PACS Program Overview
Work anytime & anywhere. Online & self-paced. The PACS program is made for busy professionals.
The most comprehensive curriculum for prior authorization professionals in the world.
Quickly being recognized as the standard for prior authorization training.
Dedicated Live Support for content and technical related questions.
12 e-learning modules to help successfully prepare you pass the PACS exam.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn about the process of submitting a prior authorization request for medications and services with best practices from the provider’s offices.
- Learn about the process of receiving a prior authorization request at the payer’s side and the steps that are entailed to approve or deny the request.
- Learn about the process of denials and appeals
- Broaden your knowledge in the prior authorization field and gain an understanding of the complete process from the patient, provider and insurance plan
Who Should Enroll?
Why Become a Prior Authorization Certified Specialist?
Certification is becoming an important factor in the healthcare industry in general.
The Prior Authorization Certified Specialist program is the first of its kind in the World. This course was created by a panel of experts with a range of experience from every role involved in the Prior Authorization process. This allows for you to gain valuable access to inside knowledge and expertise from provider’s offices, pharmacies and Insurance plans that has never been exposed. Becoming certified will allow you to become an expert in your field, distinguish yourself, and become a leader with great potential of career growth.
Many employers prefer and often require their employees to obtain certifications. Why are companies looking for this assurance? They want to hire the best of the best. By becoming Board Certified in your field of expertise, and by maintaining PACS, you are saying that you:
- Have met standards that have been established and verified by a credible, accrediting body.
- Are dedicated to maintaining quality of excellence in your profession.
These are powerful statements that speak volumes about you as a professional and the company or organization you represent. Board Certification demonstrates that you are committed to your profession and that you want to continue to learn and grow.
Studies have shown that individuals who are certified in their field have higher salaries and better promotion opportunities.